sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

Half time

This, my friends, is hell. The bible talks about heaven and hell and it’s no religious nonsense, they exist. When a man lives a great life, with pride and honor, full of happiness and love he dies in peace, and that is heaven. But when in his life there is nothing but doubt, regrets, sorrow and pain, his heart dies burning in flames of the deepest of hells. Life has only one road, it goes up and down from heaven to hell and from hell to heaven, goes nowhere else, up’s and down’s, sometimes life goes well and the rest it goes bad. But wherever you are you have a choice; either you can keep going up or down, whatever direction you are going, or you can turn around and go the other way. Now you are not at the bottom but you’re going down and the only way to glory is up, and it’s not a steep hill, it’s a fucking vertical wall, and if you want to get to glory you’ve got to climb it. There is no lift or easy way up, you’ve only got your arms and hands and nails and teeth, you have to pull yourself up stroke by stroke and keep going even if it means that when you get there you spill your last breath, because dying in glory is better than living in hell, because hell hurts, it burns your bones and you want to defeat that pain, you want to breathe the fresh air of glory, even if it’s just once it will be worth it all. Now I’m going out there and I’m going to get my glory, I don’t care if I have to go alone, with two, three or twelve players, I don’t care what the rules and the referees say, I’m not leaving that court till the match is over. Who is with me? What do we want? GLORY! What are we fighting for? GOLRY! What are we going to get? GLORY!

No hay comentarios: